At Optum Dental Arts, Dr. Davies is passionate about relieving pain and discomfort from both common and complex oral health problems. If your suffering impacts your everyday life, do not hesitate to contact our Tampa, FL offices. We offer a range of solutions that will restore your smile.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth
- When you crack or break a tooth, it can expose nerves and blood vessels in the pulp. This may result in pain or sensitivity. The Optum Dental Arts team can restore the tooth with a filling, inlay, onlay, bonding or dental crown.
- Tooth Pain
- Tooth pain can disrupt sleep, make eating difficult and impact your smile. You can find relief at Optum Dental Arts with a range of effective treatments. We will identify the cause of the problem and provide the most appropriate solution.
- Jaw Pain
- If you suffer from jaw pain, contact Optum Dental Arts for treatment. There are several potential causes associated with this condition. Dr. Davies will determine the underlying reason for your jaw pain and offer suitable remedies.
- Gum Disease
- Gum disease is typically associated with oral hygiene issues, although there are other potential causes. Early intervention is recommended, as gum disease is a progressive condition that can worsen without treatment.
- Conditions associated with TMJ/TMD affect the jaw. If you grind your teeth, suffer from weak facial muscles or have sustained a facial injury, you may suffer from TMJ/TMD. There are several therapies that Dr. Davies can offer to ease symptoms or eliminate the root cause of your pain and discomfort.
Dental Consultation, Tampa
Patients should not suffer in silence from oral health problems. Dr. Davies invites you to schedule a comprehensive consultation in Tampa, FL. Optum Dental Arts will investigate your toothache, damaged tooth, gum condition or jaw problems using state-of-the-art technologies.
We are committed to matching the most effective dental treatment to each patient’s needs. Optum Dental Arts has every base covered, from general dentistry to smile restoration. Book a consultation today to discuss how we can treat the painful oral health problems that make your life miserable.